How to survive the deadly flu season of 2017-2018.
1. Nutrition and Vitamins are #1 defense
- Vitamin A (overall immune booster)
- Vitamin E (lung/respiratory health best way to prevent developing any type of Pnemonia)
- Iron (diet or supplements) key to fighting infection & inflammation.
- Vitamin C (also hot water, lemon / citrus drinks 3-4 cups daily for about 4-5 weeks)
- (recommended) Zinc, calcium, natural salts, echinacea
- Garlic capsules, raw garlic, garlic soup infusions etc etc. (Garlic, Ginger, Echinacea & Goldenseal are herbal antibiotic alternatives.
NOTE: (Tips /Recommendations/Cautions)
- Goldenseal effective for purfiying/purging viral bacteria but is NOT recommended for daily or frequent consumption. Garlic is your safest bet!
- Avoid consuming citrus /lemon teas or drinks when taking Zinc supplements, the citrus (a natural detox) flushes out the zinc and the body absorbs substantially less
2. Being aware of your overall wellness (what’s typical /normal for you, every person’s body is different.)
- Understanding the risk factors with any preexisting conditions or health deficiencies that make one susceptible to viruses / unhealthy conditions etc.
- Recognizing red flags /symptoms whether acute, chronic or longterm is crucial to fighting off illness and combating aggressive contagious viruses.
- Documenting (recording progression of condition) symptoms, ailments & problems.
(Obviously not everyone is as aware of their health history to this level of detail, for those who would be interested in inquiring about medical astrology diagnostic consultation to learn more about yourself, overall health/function of your body, potential predispositions, life long health challenges along with nutritional & homeopathic recommendations customized for YOU! Check out raereinhartz.blog/services to find out more!
3. Understanding what the differences are with common viral illnesses/conditions, also being aware of the symptoms and issues attributed to each.
- Pnemonia -Caused by bacteria / viruses and a combination of weak lungs & immune system. Symptoms: